On April 14, 2013, in honor of Persian Parade’s 10th year anniversary, Shurka Bazaar will transform Madison Avenue, alongside Madison Square Park, into an urban oasis. A Persian Bazaar of ancient times. A fantastical experience of being transported to a destination through a cultural immersion, vivid as a memory and true to the imagination, yet far from anything one has ever experienced.
The event is free to the general public and is being held on Sunday, April 14, from 12:00pm – 5:00pm on Madison Avenue between 23rd and 26th Street. Shurka Bazaar will attract a widely diverse audience that are global-minded and culture seeking consumers. We anticipate over 140,000 visitors. Immediate awareness and hype will be generated by our marketing campaign, thus delivering your brand to the savvy urban consumer.
Featured vendors include:
- Najmieh Batmanglij, the author of 25th Anniversary Edition of Food of Life
- Heirloom Handwoven rugs
- Bita Pourtavoosi showcasing her handmade jewelry designs
- Ravagh, Persian Grill – presenting classic Persian food
- Aelfie Design Studio and Rug Showroom
- Paramount Classic Furniture
We are looking for all kinds of interesting vendors, Persian and non-Perisan vendors. If you are interested in more info, please contact us.